Dr. Barry Zadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Zadeh?

Avoid at all costs

Posted on December 11th, 2017

This man told my mother she either let him operate on her or he was making arrangement for her to go to hospice! She is in no way ready for hospice! What a HORRIBLE thing to tell someone.

Doctor Zadeh and whole staff is great! I will say sometimes the wait is nuts, sometimes I wait 5 min. and sometimes 50 min., it really depends on how many emergency's they have that day, I know because I have been the emergency more then once and I appreciated them getting me in! I don't understand some of these reviews? Doc is the best Surgeon I know, I would not trust another like I do now and believe me he has had my life in his hands more then once, he's great, and his staff? How can anyone say they are not friendly, they have always treated me nothing less then family, both myself and my Husband. The Staff and Dr. Zadeh are some of the friendliest people I know and they go way out of their way to make people feel welcome, calm and at ease! I couldn't have gone through all my procedures without ALL of them!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!! XO

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Maybe if I was a skinny bottle blonde...

Posted on September 5th, 2016

First & Second visit was Amazing. It took him 10 mins to diagnose me after a year of suffering & 3 wrong Diagnosis. The Dr was the nicest, most caring, promising to help ,Dr I have met. The staff the WORST EVER. The 1 male nurse is very rude. All of the nurses and receptionist seem very judgmental and act like u are a lower class. My last 4 appts. I could not even get past them to speak to the Dr because I had to tell them what was wrong & if they deemed it important than they would ask him what to do!!! Really? I wonder if my insurance was billed for a Dr.s consult each time or nurses consult ???

Disappointed

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Doctor is nice and caring. Unprofessional staff, unfriendly, they don't knock before entering exam room when you are changing and they leave the door open during procedures. Other staff will come in procedure room while your being prep to chit chat with one another. Rooms aren't stocked with supplies, they always leave to go get something. Dirty vents, blinds, exam chairs and bugs in ceiling lights.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Waited over and hour just to get back to a room, then had to wait to see the doctor. Not impressed at all!

Posted on October 30th, 2017