Dr. Bart Barrett Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bart Barrett?

Great Family Doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2016

My family has had Dr. Barrett as our primary care physician for 8 years, and have had nothing but positive experiences. There has never been a time that I have had to wait to be seen for same day requests, prescription refills, and late night/weekend calls. I have always felt that Dr. Barrett and his staff go above and beyond to meet my family's needs, and have been very happy with the service and care provided. With three small children, we go in to visit Dr. Barrett fairly frequently, and have always been satisfied with his evaluation, diagnosis, and care. I highly recommend Dr. Barrett because it is hard to find physicians with his level of customer service.

Stay away from Dr. Barrett

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I was misdiagnosed several times. When our relationship dissolved he treated me unprofessionally and was vindictive. I cost me a lot of money.

Most thorough Doctor I have ever had

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Barrett not only listens to me about my problems but can diagnose and help me. Everything doesn't have a cure! He helps me feel better and cope with my medical problems. I have been seeing him for about six years and never doubted his abilities. I realize most people only post a review when they are unsatisfied but I feel Dr Barrett deserves reviews from his happy patients!!! He truly is a great guy and makes me feel like he is a friend who really cares.

Antibiotics

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Came in with a very sore throat and ear infection. Dr. Barret did not want to give me antibiotics even though I had signs of infection (green phlegm) because doctors have prescribed antibiotics so much to people that they we are all becoming immune. Knowing I have only had antibiotics a few times in my life and none prescribed by him I went elsewhere and not only did they give me antibiotics they gave me an endoscopy! Then I was referred to an ear nose & throat.

No testing done no diagnosis

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Had a problem with my throat and my ears hurting. Told him about his during a follow up and he started going on about antibiotics being used necessarily. Went to see another dr a week later and it turns out I am having a problem with acid from my stomach going to my throat and causing this. I was prescribed some medications after a biopsy was taken. Had no biopsy or test with Barrett.

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Barrett was the pediatrician for my first baby. When my baby was only a few months old, she had several high fevers, was lethargic and would cry uncontrollably with a different cry than hungry.... as if she was in pain. I brought her in several times when she was having 102+ fevers, he kept saying give her tylenol, etc. I told I felt something was wrong with her. Everytime I took her in, he said that I was just a new mom and did not know any better. This went on for 2 months!!! When she had 103.5 fever and could not keep down any meds he gave her shot of something. The fever rocketed to 104.3 that night, so I finally bypassed this ignorant doctor and went to ER. Within minutes at the ER, they did a Urine Analysis and it was so cloudy they instantly said she has a serious bladder infection. Turns out it was so bad and she ended up having vesicorital reflux that made the infection go into her kidneys. NOW THANKS TO DR. BARRETT MY DAUGHTER HAS PERMANENT KIDNEY DAMAGE!!!! VERY SAD!!!

Chronic pain patient

Posted on January 28th, 2012

Best Doctor in town!

Posted on July 8th, 2010

His office is great, a really cute little house on Beach Blvd; and he's really nice and funny, always takes the time to listen to what it is you're concerned about. He's just a great doctor!

The last 5 years

Posted on January 5th, 2009

i have been going to dr. barrett the past 5 years and he delivered my 1st baby girl. I think he is truely amazing. He feels just like family. He doesnt rush you and makes you feel very comfortable. I am glad he is my doctor family doctor!!

Just okay

Posted on October 20th, 2008

The three times I went to Dr. Barrett's office I felt very unwelcome by Dr. Barrett. He was very condescending and portrayed the attitude of his way or the highway. I have changed my PCP since.

Posted on December 9th, 2016