Dr. Bart J Edmiston Sr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bart J Edmiston Sr?

Pain management

Very nice man. Can get in touch with when I need him or his nurse. Really important to me.

It won't let you do NO stars!!!!

Whoever wrote a good review must not have serious issues.I was referred by my neurosurgeon, with no more surgical options left. I wish I had read these reviews a year ago It's like they were reading my mind. I suggest getting copies of your record and check them thoroughly!! He puts inaccurate information and dosent document when you tell him or his staff pertinent information. Stay away!!!

Extremely Bad Experience

I assisted a friend, who has been in pain management therapy for over twenty years due to a spinal injury originally received in Vietnam, to attend a 1st time appointment. The doctor was in the room for five minutes, didn't really examine the patient, didn't listen, and implied the patient was a drug addict. I found him remarkably officious. Will not be using him again.

Never speaks to you after procedures and has you see his nurse practicioner instead of him. No one ever calls after procedure to ask how you are doing

Unprofessional, rude, refills impossible, unless you agree to injections, he can't be bothered with you. The pharmacy made a mistake and he YELLED at ME, treated me like a drug addict, then never apologized! Jerk!

After a 6 months of treatment he will not do my pain management any more

His bedside manner is deplorable and now he's headed to Memorial. They deserve him!

Very Disrespectful Doctor

Very rude from the min he walked in the room and he was in the room for a total of 1 min and I have never had such a bad experience from a doctor. would not take my animal to him much less recommend him to anyone.

Run!!

Terrible office! They leave me in pain all the time, never call me back and have a hard time scheduling follow ups. I am leaving to find a dr that actually cares!

Never have I been so disappointed with a doctor. Went in for a procedure and had to listen to the doctor telling another doctor how he was angry about his position with the hospital. He continued the discussion by talking about how great of a surgeon he is and how he could pick up and go anywhere else with the program that he has in place. Extremely unprofessional! Yes I want a doctor who's angry sticking a needle in my spine. Add the fact that getting a follow up or emergency appointment is nearly impossible and when you are unable to get an appointment they are not willing to help you to continue to manage your pain if you run out of medication. Also, it is clear that they do not read your chart to ensure they have the correct information before discussing your health issues with you. Do not waste your time with him go to another doctor that cares about their patients!! Clearly ego comes before patient care.

Horrible doctor

I had just come out of 2 neck surgeries and This doctor gave me a stiff prescription of Lyrica... a medication that I took several times a day according to direction from this doctor. Due to a foul up with my work comp my med coverage and income was cut off and with no way to personally pay for this medication, I was cut off cold turkey. The directions clearly state on the bottle NOT to stop this medication suddenly. I went in to terrible withdraws and Edmiston refused to help me even get patient assistance for those who cannot afford to buy meds even long enough to slowly back off this med. Before this occurred Edmiston had also had me take a surprise drug screening, and the same day the test was taken and before the results came back, he had stated in my records that I was addicted to pain killers. ( My test came back showing NOTHING in my system). AVOID this "doctor" if you value your health.

Worse Pain Doctor on the Coast

This doctor gave me medicine that cause to have a reaction. I told him that I had a problem with motrin and he still gave a med with motrin in it. He than said "I don't have time to review your record and think about the right med to give you". Don't waste your time with this doctor. He does not provide proper pain control