Dr. Bart C Lally Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bart C Lally Jr?

Dr. Zahedi

He is the absolute best, too good to work in PAMF. Dr. Lally is the only reason I have kept this medical plan.

very caring, competent intereted in patient good moral character

dr lally, is a caring physcian, knows a lot of medicine very practical ethical and moral knows a lot about life and experiences of life truly a dedicated doctor who loves the practice of medicine

I have been a patient of Dr Lally for 39 years. He has successfully managed my Chron's disease so as to have minimal adverse impact on my life. His knowledge and wisdom in treatment are exceptional .

A doctor too distracted

He couldn't find out the problem and didn't seem to care. Constantly on the phone while with the patient, he is very distracted. His doctor notes are very bad. Overall, it is very frustrating to have him as a doctor.

He doesn't know what he is doing

After more than 10 visits over 2 years period, he still can't find out what's going on and my symptom is still there.He requested one diagnosis after the other and simply can't give an explanation. Don't waste time with this doctor

The best doctor I have ever had

I've been seeing Dr. Lally for 21 years. I knew the first time I saw him for a second opinion that I wanted him to be my doctor. He spends quality time talking in depth about my concerns. He appreciates the research I have done on my own and gives my opinions consideration. He is warm, wise and the most caring doctor I have ever known. I am so lucky to have found him.

Lally's Patients Live To Be Old !

I am a 58 years old native to this area. Of the many doctors, Lally is the best. He is both personable, available and super qualified. He has been here forever and it seems most of his patients have too.

Dr. Bart C Lally Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.