Dr. Bart I Mckinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bart I Mckinney?

Best Orthopedic doctor around

I have had to see Dr.McKinney about two different problems that no one else could help me with. A couple yrs ago, I had a huge knot in my left arm that was causing me a level 9-10 pain. He listened to me and sure enough, there was a huge knot on my muscle in the front of my arm that was needing to be removed, and Dr. McKinney done just that, and to beat all, his work was so neat, my arm barely has a scar and it is barely noticed up close. This most recent visit with Dr. McKinney was due to my knee grinding and hurting so bad it interfered with my walking. After xrays and a MRI, nothing seemed to be wrong, but I was in severe pain every time I would try to walk. I had talked to him about it, and he done a shot in my knee which didn't seem to help me at all. After that, We discussed surgery option. I had the surgery done, and thru the normal pain of the surgery, I can walk without that grinding feeling and the high pain level. Sore, yes, but severe pain, NO. I can not THANK him enough for what he has done for me, and I recommend Dr.McKinney for ALL your orthopedic reasons. He listens, and he discusses options with you like no other doctor has done with me. Please take the time to call AOA and talk with him, if he can help you resolve your problem, HE WILL. THANKS DR. McKINNEY!

Retired from State Dept of Education

Excellent patient skills best orthopedic doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients and makes sure you understand your diagnosis and does follow up on his procedures

After nearly 10 months under the care of Dr. Mckinney, I have no complaints. He as well as his staff are open, friendly, and directly focused on the individual patient. Balancing the vast wisdom and responsibility of his profession, he sets himself aside to find a common ground with patients and their needs, while allowing understanding for all of the uniquely complex challenges the patients are personally going through. In providing comfort and ensuring hope, Dr. McKinney along with the bright young mind of Matt Adams, have fully gained my confidence and trust. I would recommend any and all to the level of commitment and thoroughness that they give to their patients, along with a genuine concern for the betterment of the individual patients wellbeing. I am truly thankful for the care and precision Dr. McKinney and Matt Adams gave me in my time of need throughout the three procedures they conducted on my hand. Thank you..

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. McKinney was one of the most sincere and caring doctors I have ever seen. He has a concern for the patient and their family, plus a sense of humor. I can't say anything but good about him.

Dr. Bart I Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.