- Beaumont Hospital Troy
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rahul B Sangal has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rahul B Sangal has the following 14 expertise
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Rahul B Sangal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rahul B Sangal
I believe in taking the best possible care of patients with sleep disorders and attention disorders, using the best innovative techniques available. I believe quality health care can be rendered at a reasonable cost. I run an AASM accredited sleep disorders center, and have published several papers in Sleep Medicine, and on the use of specialized EEG methods to confirm the diagnosis of attention deficit and determine what medicine will work best for a give patient.