Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bart T Soar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bart T Soar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
I am disabled. When I had a major decline in health, he ignored information that was provided, did not inquire for more detail, and denied access to necessary services & basic medical equipment. During the previous year, he ignored & dismissed all relevant information provided about my condition. His neglect resulted in being completely housebound for over 2 months and severely impeded recovery. I have since learned, I'm not the only one who has had similar experiences with him.
I have had DR. Soar for a few years now. He is thorough and listens to me. Sometimes he says things that I do not like, but its because I am not doing what I should, i.e. bad diet, low exercise etc. If you do not want to take steps to improve your health, then no DR is going to say what you want to hear. Take some ownership in your health status. Your not going there on a social call.
Dr Soar, in my experience, keeps to the other side of the room, as far away from me, it seems, as possible. I have taken into consideration that this could be for any number of reasons; maybe he is shy, or had a bad experience and his bedside manner suffers because of this. I feel vulnerable enough at any Dr. visit, without having to further question if I am being judged, however, my only real concern is how his manner affects his competence. It is too soon to know.
Dr. Soar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Philipps University Marsburg
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Bart T Soar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWing Medical Center Belchertown, 20 Daniel Shays Hwy, Belchertown, MA
Dr. Bart T Soar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belchertown, MA.