Dr. Bart T Soar Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Bart T Soar?

Dr Soar (( no good ))

No bedside manner VERY sarcastic ,always running behind ,does NOT listen to patients conversation and was misdiagnosed a few times so I left and found a REAL Dr

Been family doctor for years!

He is an attentive and caring doctor who takes great care of me and my family. He makes sure we are taken care of with everything we need. Definitely recommend him for a primary care

Dr Do Little

I am disabled. When I had a major decline in health, he ignored information that was provided, did not inquire for more detail, and denied access to necessary services & basic medical equipment. During the previous year, he ignored & dismissed all relevant information provided about my condition. His neglect resulted in being completely housebound for over 2 months and severely impeded recovery. I have since learned, I'm not the only one who has had similar experiences with him.

Always listens

I have had DR. Soar for a few years now. He is thorough and listens to me. Sometimes he says things that I do not like, but its because I am not doing what I should, i.e. bad diet, low exercise etc. If you do not want to take steps to improve your health, then no DR is going to say what you want to hear. Take some ownership in your health status. Your not going there on a social call.

Dr. Detached.

Dr Soar, in my experience, keeps to the other side of the room, as far away from me, it seems, as possible. I have taken into consideration that this could be for any number of reasons; maybe he is shy, or had a bad experience and his bedside manner suffers because of this. I feel vulnerable enough at any Dr. visit, without having to further question if I am being judged, however, my only real concern is how his manner affects his competence. It is too soon to know.

Bad Doctor

Incompetent. Seemed to not care about me as a patient. Wandered around the room most of the time checking his iphone facebook.

Don't go to Dr. Soar

He seemed completely ignorant to everything medically related. He said he would do follow ups on different ailments but failed to. My blood work someone disappeared and no result were ever seen. He lacks confidence and intelligence. I would advise seeing him. If you do, you will know exactly what I'm talking about after the first visit. He should not be a doctor. It reminds me of the joke: What do you call a med student that finishes at the bottom of his class? Doctor Soar.