Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bart P Spencer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bart P Spencer has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 87
There was not any other doctor I would allow deliver my son. Dr. Spencer is beyond amazing at what he does! Very caring, very knowledgeable and very comforting (if there are complications). Dr. Spencer is very motivated to take care of his patients. He had a rare type of cancer when I was his patient and between chemo, radiation and doctors appointments of his own, he still made time for me and my baby. I will continue to always refer Dr. Spencer to any and all of my friends that are pregnant as I know that they will always been in great hands and taken care of.
I really liked Dr. Spencer! He helped ease my nerves and explained things thoroughly. I was very nervous as I have had bad experiences with doctors in the past and it was a huge relief when I met him. He listened to my concerns and gave me the option to decide. Though I don't have children if I am still living in the area when the time comes I would choose him again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHead And Neck Associates, 1 Burnside, Wichita Falls, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bart P Spencer in this video.
Dr. Bart P Spencer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.