Dr. Bartholomew R Bono Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bartholomew R Bono?

Confident, Competent and Kind!

Dr. Bono was consulted for my 93 year-old mother who had a persistent case of cellulitis of the leg. After seeing 2 previous doctors, she wound up in the hospital and we were lucky enough to get Dr. Bono as an Infectious Disease Consultant. His interest, commitment and intelligence enabled her to get the best treatment. We also followed up with him in his office and will continue under his excellent care. My mother said that was the best doctor's visit she ever had . So lucky to have found him!!

Horrific experience!

Has a God complex. Thinks he's glib. Horrible experience. Deserves zeros.

Great Doctor!

I went to see Dr. Bono for a serious infection that my doctor and another infectious disease specialist were unable to help me with. First, he was very prompt and spent an adequate time with me. He accurately diagnosed my condition & implemented an effective treatment. I am glad to have found a competent doctor that I can rely on when I am having a health crisis.

Dr. Bartholomew R Bono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.