Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Radolinski is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Radolinski has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski has the following 26 expertise
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones
- Urethral Stricture
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I have a condition I saw the doc for. (ive been seeing him for years actually) There should be treatments, but he was unsuccessful in finding me any, That caused some new problems that are not likely curable, so what can I say, not of the ratings below ask about effectiveness. In the end, doesn't that matter most?
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Radolinski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrological Consultants Pa, 6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 503, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Bartholomew Radolinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.