Love Dr. Ripepi

Dr. Bartholomew Ripepi is a wonderful doctor. He really listens and cares about your issues. I had hoped to have him as my doctor for my whole life, and am heartbroken that he is leaving our area. I wish him the best of luck.

Very rare to have a Dr. Of this quality

This is the guy I have wanted tending my illnesses my whole life, he listens,cards and pays close attention. He has even called me at 9pm to check on me. So lucky to have found him for myself and my family.

Dr. Ripepi is a very 'present' physician. He pays attention to what you say and really cares about your condition. He is cheerful and kind and treats you with respect and professionalism.

very thorough explains well good care.

My PCP Doctor

I really enjoy having Dr. Ripeppi as my PCP doctor. He is very caring and helpful. And I can rest, knowing I can go to him for anything. Whenever I'm having a health problem, I go to him and the problem gets resolved pretty quickly!

Dr. Bartholomew M Ripepi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.