Dr. Bartolomeo Castellano Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bartolomeo Castellano?

Great Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2015

It was so kind of Dr. Castellano to fit me in as an emergency patient today. The doctor diagnosed my problem within minutes and I was already feeling better when I left the office. The staff is also wonderful .

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Castellano is very knowledgable, caring and professional. I would reccomend Dr. Castellano to everyone.

Very pleased

Posted on April 26th, 2014

De Castellano was wonderful. Very nice and professional. He explained my ear problem and proceeded to help me. I will certainly recommend him to others

Courteous and knowledgeable

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

After reading some comments, I was a bit wary of going to this doctor. However, I found him to be extremely friendly and kind. He took the time to explain the condition and answered all questions. The office staff was pleasant as well. Only downside was the long wait of over an hour.

HORRIBLE HEARTLESS

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Do Not see this doctor, his staff is utterly horrid, inconsiderate and rude. They don't care about their patients at all!

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Excellent doctor. He spends a lot of time with patients (thus long waiting time), he is very knowledgeable and very nice. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone.

Terrible

Posted on May 18th, 2010

Not to mention the terrible rude office staff, He is insensitive and talked to me like I was invalid. He did not want to hear what I had to say and after waiting over an hour, spent no more than 5 minutes with me. He brushed me off. Terrible. The office staff is indicative of his rudeness and lack of his bedside manner.

Tom

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

A positive recommendation

Posted on April 1st, 2010

Dr. Castellano diagnosed, treated and cured my problem where other ENT doctors could not.

Full of himself

Posted on October 19th, 2009

I found him to be insensitive to my children as he never spoke to them as if they were human beings, never explained to them what he was going to do before he did it, and would surprise them with painful procedures. He was also rude to me as he accused me of being overprotective when he misdiagnosed my own child when I politely asked him if my child could have had a condition different from his diagnosis. I was correct because I am a researcher and researched the condition. He went ballistic and accused me of being overprotective and was downright rude to me. That was it. We left his office that day as his office staff was telling us to get back to them for a follow up appointment. I find it dangerous for doctors to have a God-complex, be disrespectful and unable to see past their own judgements because parents know their children better than any doctor.

Posted on July 18th, 2017