Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barton W Butterbaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Barton W Butterbaugh has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Barton W Butterbaugh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Overall experience is professional and caring of med tech. Physician spends more than enough time with my patient experience. I appreciate the length that he has gone to provide care to a patient subset that has not been effectively and non-judgmentally through out the state of Washington. Thank you for all you do.
I don't go to docters unless I really have to. Every few years or so I might go through a battery of tests. But mostly doctors forget who I was or when I last saw them.I thought dr. B. was grand, gave me some medications that worked right away and exceeded my expectations. I have a follow up visit, so far so good. Yes there is an extra charge for dealing with insurance... so what? Those companies take so long to pay up I don't know how the Docs' can survive.
37 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Barton W Butterbaugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barton W Butterbaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.