Dr. Barton D Parish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barton D Parish?

A man who does not care

I have been a patient of this Dr. Parish for many years now. I have forgiven him time after time for forgetting who I am, forgetting my medications, forgetting what he prescribes but I can not handle his lack of care. He is older in age so I am not sure if its age, maybe its my age, I am a younger man, maybe he is overworked, maybe he flat out doesn't care. I can't be certain, I just know every time I have to see him I never know what doctor I am seeing, rarely he seems genuine and nice but most times he acts like your an inconvenience and his only goal is to move to his next patient. Again, maybe its just me, maybe he doesn't like me, I don't know. I just know that sadly I am now switching doctors after all these years and can't recommend him. I hope he reads this, I hope he does. I hope he treats people better. I hope he takes a deep breath when he enters a room, looks over notes carefully or more importantly, actually makes notes, wish I could see my file, may request it because for years now he can't remember my condition/medications and its to the point where I have let it slide. I am tired of saying the same thing over and over each appointment. So Dr. Parish, if you are reading this, I really hope you take heed to my words. Either find another job or take the one you have seriously. We are more than patients, we are people, we have families, we have our own lives, worries and woes. Take an extra moment to find out who we are and why we are seeing you. I take my health seriously yet you do not. That must change. Going to miss you but at the same time, I am glad the burden of having you as a doctor is off my shoulders. Best of luck.

The doctor everyone wants but only few can have

Dr Parish is without a doubt one of the most attentive, caring personal physicians I have ever seen in my life.

Awesome and he actually cares about his patients. Great guy and staff.

In my opinion, he one of the best doctor's that you could ask for. He is very courteous, respectful, listens to everything that you have to say, and above all else, when you tell him that something isn't right with your body, he doesn't tell you that it's all in your head, or makes you feel like crazy. He does whatever he needs to do, to find out what it is, before your health gets too bad. Thanks to him listening to my complaints about my health problems, I am here today to make these comments. I don't know if you can read this Dr Parish, but Thank you for helping to save my life. Yahuwah Bless