Dr. Barton H Reutlinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barton H Reutlinger?

He has been my doctor for 15 years.

Dr. Reutlinger is an awesome doctor, he always showed me exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done to take the pain away. He did a right tibial osteotomy and replaced my right knee. He was always there and he controlled my pain and the most important he listened to me, i never felt like he rushed me out. I am SOOO SAD he is retired now. My left knee is going out and needs to be replaced. I guess I will have to find another doctor.

Total Knee replacement

One of the best Doctors I have dealt with. The scar from the surgery is almost impossible to see. I have no more pain in my knee now. Home in 3 days after surgery. It's been almost 1 year now, an with the hard work I do the knee is great. If you need a new knee he is the man to see. I can't believe I waited as long as I did. Now the rehab is a different story, but the results were great.

Torn rotator

I had a torn rotator cuff in my shoulder and lost most movement. He saw me and recommended surgery to repair. He did an excellant job. My shoulder feels better now that it has in 20 years. I have regained all lost movement and gained more with no pain. This was done 4 years ago. I would highly recomend him.

Dr. Barton H Reutlinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.