Dr. Barton Schneyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barton Schneyer?

Yoou can do better

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

This doctor has the worst bedside manner I've even encountered. Never on time and never apologetic. I always had the impression he felt he was doing me a favor by seeing me. Organization and management of his office is unprofessional and sloppy. He may be good a what he does but you can definitely find an equally competent doctor who will treat you with more care and compassion. I won't be returning to this doctor.

See this doctor. He is very good.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Thorough and efficient-very pleased with exam and diagnosis. Does not want unsolicited info from patient. Friendly but in control personality. Does not waste your time is always on time of appointment.

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I moved to NC from NJ and was referred to Dr. Schneyer in Southport NC to monitor lung condition. I am so happy with the care and concern shown me by Dr. Schneyer and his staff. I have been a patient of his for more than two years now and he has my full confidence.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Dr. Schneyer is the kindest and most compasionate doctor. Many years ago he gave me the care that I needed and stopped me from having severe asthma attacks. He always takes time to discuss the issues with you. His staff in NY arranged the schedule so that the wait time was short. I miss him and someday I will move to NC so that he can be my doctor again.

Posted on December 12th, 2017