Dr. Baruch Toledano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baruch Toledano?

I am thankful

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Toledano is truly one of the best Trauma surgeon. Not only that he is confident and very experienced in his field but he is also compassionate, gentle and respectful. He performed a patella fracture surgery on me and i am very happy with the results. Compared to what i read on the internet or Facebook support groups, my recovery even though will takes months is still faster than anticipated and i am pleased with the clean cut scar i have as opposed to what i see online for same surgery. When you choose a surgeon what's important is his skills, performance and experience not how long you may wait to be seen. I wish him the best and much success in helping his community!!

Cannot trust him

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I signed not to have a certain operation during a internal bone fixation yet he allowed the assistant to perform it. He knew I refused it yet did not care. I now have difficulties since that assistant was not experienced at the time.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

Excellent surgeon,helped me a great deal with my complex shoulder fracture.He was kind,compassionate and very skillful Surgeon.

Simply the best there is!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Toledano for over 2 years. i was extremely fortunate that he was there for my emergency ankle surgery. It was a pretty bad fracture, and thanks to his expertise healed perfectly. I developed arthritis due to the fracture shortly thereafter, and he is working with me to help ease the pain. Dr. Toledano has shown in numerous ways that he really cares for my welfare, and i am beyond grateful that he is my doctor. Dr, Toledano is truly the best in so many ways!!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

He knows his stuff but post op I feel he doesn't give a crap if problems arise.

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I believe he knows his stuff very well. Bedside manner wasn't what I am use to. Guess you can say I felt rushed out of my follow up but so far I have only seen him once I have four more to go and I do hope they get better. I will update my post in a few weeks to tell you if things have changed

Posted on July 9th, 2013

The best doctor you can have when you have a broken bone and need the best qualified Orthopedist. Dr. Toledano sets the standard for all doctors. He is the best surgeon, best doctor, and gives the best treatment. Dr. Toledano is in a class by himself.

Exceptional Surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Toledano is an exceptional surgeon who truly cares for his patients. Following my emergency surgery for a compound ankle fracture in which an ORIF was performed, he came to visit me on a Sunday! Dr. Toledano is truly the best in so many ways!!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I was very fortunate that Dr. Toledano was available for the emergency surgery I required on my compound ankle fracture. I owe him so much, and there are not enough words to express my gratitude. A truly excellent surgeon and person as well.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

The most important thing here is Dr. Toledano's excellence as an orthopedic surgeon and his commitment to his patient's welfare. He is one of the best.

Butcher of Manhasset