Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Basant T Farghaly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Basant T Farghaly has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Basant T Farghaly - Posted on January 14th, 2019
Cruel office staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Basant T Farghaly - Posted on February 26th, 2018
My 90 year old mother has been a patient there for many years and loves Dr, Farghaly but recently had an ID number change by Aetna her insurance company; Dr. Farghaly's staff will not submit the correct number and insists that my mother owes over $500, this is not true, representatives from Aetna has tried several times to get them to fix the problem and they refuse to do so! My mother had made 2 appointments to see the doctor, One because she was ill and another because she needed her medications refilled, both appointments were cancelled on her and the receptionist was very nasty and hung up the phone on her twice. Aetna told my mother to find another primary and told her she would have no problems with another doctor since she has very good insurance! The rep from Aetna told the receptionist that she had no right to refuse my mother an appointment to see her doctor and will be filing a grievance against them: I am also going to right a letter to the Florida Board of Medicine! Office staff in a doctors office should never be allowed to treat patients this way! Linda Katzin
Well... Where do I begin?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Basant T Farghaly - Posted on June 2nd, 2016
Well... Where do I begin? With the office staff never answering the phone? With the telephone messages left never being returned by the her staff? Having to drive to their office to get an appointment scheduled? Arriving at their office, finding out they do not accept Medicaid (in a yr) and have not updated their status with Medicaid? Medicaid assigned Dr. Farghaly as my daughters primary Dr, we were not able to meet her, and due to the incompetence of the office staff she employs, I do not care to!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Basant T Farghaly - Posted on May 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Basant T Farghaly - Posted on April 10th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1997
Southern Illinois University
Dr. Basant T Farghaly Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFIRST COAST PULMONARY ASSOCIATES PA, 100 Whetstone Pl Ste 208, Saint Augustine, FL
Dr. Basant T Farghaly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.