Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Basavaraj V Desai has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Basavaraj V Desai has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Dr. Basavaraj V Desai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Saw him once for a consultation and a stress test. He did not ask any questions nor was he interested in the information I attempted to convey to him - it just bounced off of him. I got an impression that he despised me ( i had never met him before). Later discussing this visit with my general practitioner, I learned that several women before me had described similar experiences. Apparently this guy despises women...
32 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1986
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNhpp Cardiology At Bay Shore, 39 Brentwood Rd Ste 101, Bay Shore, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Basavaraj V Desai in this video.
Dr. Basavaraj V Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.