Dr. Basavaraj V Desai Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Basavaraj V Desai?

Dr. DESAI was thorough, thoughtful and personable. He studied my records, accepted question and comments and recommended follow up.

just awful

Saw him once for a consultation and a stress test. He did not ask any questions nor was he interested in the information I attempted to convey to him - it just bounced off of him. I got an impression that he despised me ( i had never met him before). Later discussing this visit with my general practitioner, I learned that several women before me had described similar experiences. Apparently this guy despises women...