Dr. Basel M Dabas Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Basel M Dabas?

Consummate Professional

I have been seeing Dr. Dabas as my Hematologist for a number of years now. I could not ask for a more professional and caring doctor. We have been through a number of blood clots and medications and medication adjustments together but he always gets it right. I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Dabas and he has never let me down. Even on appointments when he could basically "phone it in", Dr. Dabas knows my medical history so well and always takes the extra time to ensure that things are going well and allows me to voice other concerns I might want to discuss. I have never had a doctor like Dr. Dabas which is why I have followed him as his practice has changed and his location has changed. He is the consummate professional and I would recommend him to anyone needing an Oncologist or Hematologist - he is simply the best!

Absolutely love the staff. Dr. Dabas takes his time with me . He explains everything to me so I am able to understand what is going on with me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Basel M Dabas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.