Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Basel Khoury has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Khoury is all about making the dollar! He puts on a good show at your bedside. I used to think he really cared. Until it got time for him to move from Holzer Clinic and he was really showing his true colors then. If he didn't think he was going to make lots of cash from your insurance, then he didn't act like he much cared what went on.
Dr. Khoury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1999
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Basel Khoury accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Sah Institute For Joint Restoration, 2000 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Basel Khoury in this video.
Dr. Basel Khoury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.