Dr. Basem N Doss Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Basem N Doss?

He's the best. He listens. Not many doctors do that.

The Best

The time and care Dr. Doss takes with me is well beyond anything I would dream from a doctors office. If I had to use one word to describe him, it would be "genuine". I am wowed every time I leave that place with the level of service I get and the warm feeling I receive from my visit. He genuinely cares and it shows.

Fantastic!! Dr. Doss is the most GENUINE, Compassionate Doctor Ive ever seen. Highly Recomended A+

Dr. Doss has been my primary care physician for about 10 years now, and I am surprised every time I see him, even after 10 years, of how much he differs from most other doctors. He is always seems delighted to see you, like a good friend you havnt seen in a long time. He remembers details and conversations from previous visits, even not medically relevant conversations. He will sit and talk with you as long as necessary. He has the best bedside manner ive ever seen in a doctor. He absolutely seems more like a friend than a doctor. If he is faced with something that he isnt certain about, he will take the time to research the issue, and get back with you when he has had time to study the matter fully, and make the best, most informed decisions he can. I would recomend Dr. Doss to anyone. Ive never heard anything bad about him. His staff always replies very quickly to any messages, and do their utmost to help you in any way they can. Thank you Dr. DOSS!

If only I could give ten stars...

Dr. Doss is one of *the* great physicians. He has an extraordinary bedside manner, genuinely cares about his patients' well-being, is knowledgeable and infinitely patient with the elderly...I could go on forever. Dr. Doss treated my grandmother for many years. After seeing the way he treated her, with such respect and dignity, I chose him as my own primary care doctor. Soon after, my mother chose him as well. When my son is old enough, Dr. Doss will be his doctor, too. I can't imagine a better doctor.

ONE OF THE FEW DRS. THESE DAYS THAT REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A CHRONIC ILLNESS OVER A DECADE AGO AND ITS ONE THAT A LOT OF DRS. DON'T BELIEVE EXIST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DETERMINE ANYTHING THROUGH BLOOD TEST OR PHYSICAL EXAMS. THE DOC WHO DIAGANOSED ME MOVED AWAY AND I'VE BEEN GOING FROM DR. TO DR. FOR YEARS TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME. I FIGURED THAT IF I WENT TO A FEMALE DOC SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! ONE OF THEM HAD ME SO UPSET THAT I LEFT HER OFFICE IN TEARS AND NEVER RETURNED! MY HUSBAND REFERRED ME TO DR. DOSS. HE SAYS THAT HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.GOT AN APPOINTMENT AND HE IS EVERYTHING MY HUSBAND SAID AND THEN SOME! IT TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD TO KEEP FROM CRYING IN FRONT OF HIM ON THE FIRST VISIT BECAUSE THIS DR. GENUINELY CARED ABOUT MY CHRONIC CONDITION! IF I HADN'T SEEN DR. DOSS WHEN I DID I DON'T KNOW IF I'D BE STILL AROUND TODAY BECAUSE I WAS TRULY READY TO THROW IN THE TOWEL!! I THANK GOD FOR DR. DOSS AND HIS STAFF! THEY KEPT ME FROM DOING MYSELF HARM!!

Dr. Basem N Doss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.