Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bashar E Kiami has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bashar E Kiami has the following 14 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Bashar E Kiami has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
Foreign Dr. with a holier than thou complex. He may be cordial to you at first, but don't cross him. Meaning cancel or reschedule an appointment as he feels his time is more important than yours. Don't have your phone out when he walks in the room (even if he is late) as you will get your head bit off. Don't forget to pay your bill as he will discharge you as a patient without any notification and leave you high and dry (even if you have been a patient for over 12 years and have never been late or missed a payment prior) Save yourself the trouble by choosing a different Dr even if it is convenient to travel to his office. HE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!! He even had the gall to ask me once if I would come to his house to do house cleaning. That's professional to ask a patient!!
Horrible pompous man, even his staff and the staff at the hospital next door do not understand how he continues to have employment with Mercy Hospital Grayling. Yelling at patients down the hall like some prim a Donna know it all! Nobody knows your body and history better than you. Don't let any Dr, push you around! He also is on the take with Quest Diagnostics getting some kind of kick back for making his patients use their lab and pay high out of pocket cost even when they demand to go to laboratory at Mercy rather than quest he yells at them. Arrogant, bully foreigner Dr. who has no respect for women.
I saw the Dr. for hormone therapy. He was rude and when I asked him about a therapy I have seen offered by a clinic in Grand Rapids ,he acted as though I were crazy and completely out of line. Too bad there are countless clinics that are aware of the therapy I asked about. He was rude and went as far as yelling at Me over the phone.
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Bashar E Kiami accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Physician Network, 1250 E Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bashar E Kiami in this video.
Dr. Bashar E Kiami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayling, MI.