Dr. Bashar Kiami Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bashar Kiami?

Very unprofessional & rude person

Posted on September 5th, 2017

Foreign Dr. with a holier than thou complex. He may be cordial to you at first, but don't cross him. Meaning cancel or reschedule an appointment as he feels his time is more important than yours. Don't have your phone out when he walks in the room (even if he is late) as you will get your head bit off. Don't forget to pay your bill as he will discharge you as a patient without any notification and leave you high and dry (even if you have been a patient for over 12 years and have never been late or missed a payment prior) Save yourself the trouble by choosing a different Dr even if it is convenient to travel to his office. HE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!! He even had the gall to ask me once if I would come to his house to do house cleaning. That's professional to ask a patient!!

Good Dr.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Kiami for about7 years now, he is knowledgeable Dr. He has always been very kind to me and respectable.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

He seems very competent and very attentive to prescriptions and dosages.

Posted on November 17th, 2013

Horrible pompous man, even his staff and the staff at the hospital next door do not understand how he continues to have employment with Mercy Hospital Grayling. Yelling at patients down the hall like some prim a Donna know it all! Nobody knows your body and history better than you. Don't let any Dr, push you around! He also is on the take with Quest Diagnostics getting some kind of kick back for making his patients use their lab and pay high out of pocket cost even when they demand to go to laboratory at Mercy rather than quest he yells at them. Arrogant, bully foreigner Dr. who has no respect for women.

Rude and not up to speed.

Posted on April 28th, 2013

I saw the Dr. for hormone therapy. He was rude and when I asked him about a therapy I have seen offered by a clinic in Grand Rapids ,he acted as though I were crazy and completely out of line. Too bad there are countless clinics that are aware of the therapy I asked about. He was rude and went as far as yelling at Me over the phone.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr. Kiami is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly has extended my life expectancy.

Sad they still have him

Posted on September 9th, 2011

He is the only Endo in the area at the time 2005 time frame. AS a WOMAN he was very belittling. We moved here and I was under and Endo in Va. and was taking care of me. Dr Kiami was suppose to make sure I had blood work to make sure the meds were not affecting my liver. Ended up going back to my primary to get it taken care of and MY husband let them know WE were not ever coming to him again. And yet years later he is allowed to read electrocardiograms. I thought cardiologist were available to read that.

Arrogant Doctor/Bad Manners

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Worse Doctor I have ever seen, do it his way or he yells at you, no room for questions or your opinion.

Dr. Kiami is fantastic!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

He is the first Dr. to take ALL of my symtoms into consideration, not JUST bloodwork. He took me into his office and we both looked up information regarding my condition together. He's extremely thorough, and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him over and over again. I've seen him for 2 years now.

Dr. Kiami is an excellent doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2009

A family member saw 4 other endocrinologists in the state and liked Dr. Kiami the best. She recommended him to us & now both my husband & I see him. He has been very polite & direct with us, he is highly professional. We have had no problems with diagnoses and he has been up to date on new treatments available for us. Dr. Kiami is the first Dr. in 15 years that is trying to get his diabetes under control. We highly recommend Dr.Kiami.

Highly Recommended

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

Dr. Kiami is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing him for a year now and have had no problems with any appointments. He is a very busy doctor. He came highly recommended by a family member who had thyroid cancer. She had been to other endocrinologists in the state and found them lacking, Dr. Kiami has helped her the most! I have not been disappointed by her recommendation. He is a very good doctor.

My experience

Posted on July 3rd, 2008

Dr Kiami is the RUDEST doctor I have ever been to. He literally yelled at me during my appointment and made me cry. 3 years prior i had been to him and was diagnosed with graves disease, then moved away for a while. I came back to him searching for answers to my dehabilitating symptoms, and he yelled at me because I didnt bring my past medical records. He insulted me for trying and believing alternative doctors. I've heard this about him from several folks in the Northern MI area, and I HIGHLY recommend you DO NOT GO TO HIM...there are other endo's if you need an endo, and its well worth the extra time and gas money to avoid is unprofessional approach to his patients.