Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Basharat N Buchh has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Basharat N Buchh has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Buchh is more than an amazing doctor but was a Godsend as a person. My wife and I had triplets at 29 weeks. All was well at first but one developed a brain bleed which was not stopping. After 4 days we ended up saying our goodbyes. Dr Buchh came in on his off day to be with us, came to the funeral, and has been amazing for the care with the 2 survivors. The hospital is over a half hour away from our home and we have two kids at home. However, thanks to Dr Buchh I am beyond happy driving the distance every day to know our children are in such amazing care.
Dr. Buchh was my daughter's NICU doctor at Memorial Hospital. Because we had no idea being in the NICU was even going to happen at all we were scared. Dr. Buchh was honest with us, very informative and extremely caring. He was easily accessible and I felt at ease with my daughter under his care. His is extremely compassionate and truly cares about people. I felt actually taken care of. I am so grateful he was there for us.
21 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPediatrix Medical Group, 100 Navarre Pl Ste 4495, South Bend, IN
Dr. Basharat N Buchh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.