Dr. Basharat Buchh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Basharat Buchh?

Lost a triplet

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr Buchh is more than an amazing doctor but was a Godsend as a person. My wife and I had triplets at 29 weeks. All was well at first but one developed a brain bleed which was not stopping. After 4 days we ended up saying our goodbyes. Dr Buchh came in on his off day to be with us, came to the funeral, and has been amazing for the care with the 2 survivors. The hospital is over a half hour away from our home and we have two kids at home. However, thanks to Dr Buchh I am beyond happy driving the distance every day to know our children are in such amazing care.

Dr. Buchh #1

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Buchh is the best. He spends time with his patients and their families. He answers all questions and goes above and beyond to help your child.

NICU

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Buchh was my daughter's NICU doctor at Memorial Hospital. Because we had no idea being in the NICU was even going to happen at all we were scared. Dr. Buchh was honest with us, very informative and extremely caring. He was easily accessible and I felt at ease with my daughter under his care. His is extremely compassionate and truly cares about people. I felt actually taken care of. I am so grateful he was there for us.

Posted on July 8th, 2017