Dr. Bashir Ahmed Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Bashir Ahmed?

Great Dr.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr Ahmed's new location is really nice. I've been his patient for a year now so I've seen the transition. He's a great Dr, remembers each one of his patients and makes sure to give the best care.

Warning:Horrible...go in with a cold and come out with cancer!

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Horrible....I do not recommend anyone go there....The office has a horrible stench that's almost unbearable, it's so bad that I waited outside until my name was called...it's extremely dirty both in the waiting room and the examination room....All the equipment is old, outdated and dirty...Although he was somewhat nice both the treatment and diagnosis process was terrible, I think a 6 year old with no medical experience could have done a better job at treating me and explaining the situation...I highly recommend you don't go there because between the smell, cleanliness and professionalism you might actually come out sicker than you were before you went in there...you go in with a cold and come out with cancer! !!its almost hard to believe that he actually passed medical school since he is such a bad doctor. ..The only positive feedback from my whole experience was that the young girl who's his secretary was very nice and helpful but besides that it was a horrible experience so don't go there (unless you wanna die...lol)

Posted on April 5th, 2016

The most disgusting doctor's office I've ever been to. Looks like someone urinated everywhere and smells like a dirty kennel. They use an at home scale for your weight as well. The doctor did not explain to me what was wrong with me and when I asked I was given an attitude. He did not tell me what he was prescribing and was extremely rude. I will not be going back and would never recommend for anyone to. I waited an hour and twenty minutes for the worst experience in my life.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! Money hungry! And makes you buy procedures that don't work. Staff has gotten so bad. Definitely would NOT recommend.

Shady practice?

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I have a child of special needs, as soon as I informed him of this he immediately said he doesn't treat these kind of people and I should find someone who does. I explained to him that all my child needed was a physical exam and he insisted I find someone else, after I convinced him to do it he refuses to fill out any forms so that my child can receive special services which I explained was the reason for my visit in the first place. Every time a former is sent to him for information about my child's exam it seems to magically disappear or never received. I chose him because of the proximity to my home which made it easier to get to. But he always seems to get very nervous anytime I call to find out about the forms which leads me to ask the question what is he trying to hide? Since he does not want to give me a fax number and asks MANY QUESTION about where are the forms going to and what are they for Even though he won'the fill them out and send them back.I have been advised by many people to report him to the NYS MEDICALBOARD I HAVE NOT DONE SO YET BUT I'MUST STARTING TO THINK I MAY NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

HORRIBLE. WORST "doctor" I've ever met.

Posted on November 4th, 2014

Stay away!! Son ended up in ER after Dr. dismissed & rushed through exam, even after pleading to at least do blood work!

not very professional

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I have had this Doc for over a month. The receptionist gave me an appointment for a sunday?! I didnt notice since it was 2 weeks in advance. Been calling all morning and cant get through. number goes to a fax machine and the Doc office was supposed to be open for over an hour?

Anti Semetic

Posted on April 9th, 2011

This doctor was referred and I was in need of care. Dot bother if you need a caring Dr. with feeling and in hopes of getting relief. He plays God with u and your pain, Sucks Not a Good Canidate.to me, as

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Caring, curtious, friendly, always available fot patients even if you don't have an appt. Highly recomend Dr Ahmed and I work in the Health Care field and work with many drs.

Very Unprofessional!! Stay away from this doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I've been to this doctor twice and never went back again. He is extrememly rude, he walks in and his normal greeting is "what" I could not believe a doctor could speak to a patien like this! I was nervous as is and he made me feel very uncomfortable.He rushed me out of his office and I just want to warn people this man is definitely not a good doctor he didnt even listen when I was telling him why I was there, he basically was talkin over me like he had something better to do! Definitely find another doctor in the area!

Excellent

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Excellent and caring physician. Goes out of his way to provide care at all times, even during non-office hours.Takes as much time as needed, never felt rushed while at his office.Questions are answered.Very good patient rapport.