Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bashir Attuwaybi?

Another useless doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Another useless doctor ! Sits there telling you what he should do? Done nothing but collect money from my insurance company and myself!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr Attuwaybi is the most kind and gentle man and his staff is just as wonderful. For having the most uncomfortable procedure I have ever had, he made the experience so much better. I never wait in the office to see him and gets right to the point. By far the best physician I have ever been to.

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Excellent physician. Knowledgeable with gentle bedside manner.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Awesome surgeon, but he still has to uphold BMG STANDSRDS AND PROTOCOLS who are the ones he gets his results from and they in my option are below standsrds

Posted on December 21st, 2014

BEST BEST BEST doctor ever!!!! He is a life savior!! Very calming very patient very trustworthy i would recommend him to the whole entire world. If u r seeing him be sure u r in GOOD hands!! Thank u dr bashir for EVERYTHING!!

Patient

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

When I first went to Dr. Attuwaybi, I was nerverous, and after talking to him for five minutes his manner, and friendlyness put me at ease. My procedure was exactly what he said it would be, he kept me painless throughout, and even when I was released. He takes the time to explain everything, and isn't in a hurray. Thank You, Dr. Attuwaybi MY RATING IS 100%

colon wall perferated

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I had been diagnosed with diverticulitous and when i had to go for surgery, he was there to explain everything to me. Step by step he was there and answered any questions i had. When my colon wall perferated he explained that it was serious and why i ended up with a colostomy bag. He came to my hospital room quite often. Would not send me home til he knew i was ready. After i was home he called a few times to check on my status and asked if i had any questions. If ANYONE is in need of his expertise, he is the best and i would recommed him to anyone. He is the best there is out there.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

This doctor is very friendly and literally saved my butt. I will definitely being seeing him again in five years. His staff is also very nice and friendly and make you feel comfortable with a uncomfortable situation.

No pain in the butt Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Overall experience was very pleasant.This doctor wasted no time in assessment of my issue. Very caring and respectful. Will follow up in a month.

A Real Mensch

Posted on June 18th, 2012

He is a capable, caring, considerate.

Posted on October 27th, 2017