Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bashir A Rawi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Arrived 10 min before my scheduled appointment. Was not signed in until 2:15 due to the receptionist not have access to the clip board. Over heard the doctor was running late (not know the office) was approached 40 min later by a nurse assistant asking me if I had an appointment. (Haaa) She takes my insurance and ID only to inform me I have the option to see the Nurse Practioner in 15 min or I can wait for the doctor in 45 min. Note, I have been in the waiting room for close to 45 min by now. Not looking good for my first and possibly last visit. Recommendation: if you pay for insurance or have an employee paid insurance find another doctor. With all due respect. Lobby is full of Medicare/medical card holders. Thanks Obama
28 Years Experience
Kabul Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Bashir A Rawi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 1630 E Main St, El Cajon, CA
Dr. Bashir A Rawi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.