Dr. Basil J Alwattar Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Basil J Alwattar?

Great Orthopaedic Surgeon

A friend of mine had recommended the Jeffrey Mann Clinic in Oakland so I saw Dr. Alwattar for my hip. After going over my Exrays he recommended a Total Hip Replacement. He spent time explaining the procedure, answering all my questions and preparing me for what could happen. The entire staff in his office helped me be prepared so everything would go smoothly for preop as well as the day of surgery. I knew as soon as I woke up from surgery that my hip was so much better. Dr. Alwattar spoke to me before going into surgery about his plans and continued to see me after surgery. At every appointment he spent time going over X-rays and answering questions. I wasn't sure what to expect after the procedure but could not have asked for it to be any better. This man is an amazing surgeon and feel so fortunate to have had him as my surgeon.