Dr. Basil Besh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Basil Besh?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

He is very experienced in his field. Able to explain the plan of care in a very clear manner.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

The entire staff, from those at the front desk to the entire therapy staff to the nursing staff, are all outstanding! I received so many helpful tips on how to best recover post surgery and what exercises would help strengthen my thumb, along with positive support! Thank you Team Besh!!

Perfect timely diagnosis, effective treatment plan and extremely courteous staff!

Posted on May 28th, 2017

Other hospital had missed my fracture in initial diagnosis, however, Dr. Besh did accurate and first visit diagnosis for me. Dr. Besh gave an effective treatment plan with PT and pain management and my healing has been steady and amazing. He has amazingly courteous and professional staff i.e. Ms. Darla Sutton has been very courteous and friendly. Overall extremely happy with Dr. Besh and his staff! Strongly recommended.

Outstanding experience in every way

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr Besh and his team are outstanding. I am a hotel manager myself so I know good customer service and they are hands down 'top notch'. From the office team to the surgery team to the physical therapy team, they were all an absolute pleasure to work with. Can't recommend Dr Besh and his team enough. Thank You!

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Treatment and Therapy was excellent. Only problem I had were wait times that sometime extended well beyond appointment times.

I immediately knew I was in good hands

Posted on March 19th, 2017

Very competent, caring, up-to-date, patient focused practice.

Over all care and staff

Posted on March 6th, 2017

The care I received here not only from Dr .Basil Beseh , but also the entire staff from the front desk to all the therapist , too all of Dr . Besh nursing staff . The care they provide for me is just outstanding . From Dr . BESH explaining to me the treatments . Is just outstanding . I never felt like family , from a health care provider ever in my life . Kaiser overated , us/ health works , Alliance , are just a joke . They don't care about your health or wellbeing . I just want to thank all the staff at Dr. BESH office . For the outstanding job there doing 5- star plus from me. Special shout out to all the members of the therapist department . 100% with helping me rehab my hand's . And another shout out to the radier hatter I forgot your name . But you know who I'm talking about . Thank you for your service and calling me a big sissy , when you took out my stitches . LOL. Thanks once again everyone . CHRISTOPHER DEAN SIAOSI MARCH-6-2017.

Great patient care

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Dr. Besh and his staff offer excellent patient care.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Dr. Besh listens well and is very compassionate.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Besh is an excellent orthopaedic surgeon. He has and continues to treat my wrist issue with the best attention and treatment needed. He truly cares about his patients and it shows through his genuine passion for his craft and helping others. In addition, his staff is amazing and on-point. They are very professional and friendly whether on the phone or in-person. They always follow-up and ensure that I'm taken care of and comfortable. Both Dr. Besh and his staff always go above and beyond to ensure the best care possible, no matter the situation.

One and best Doctor for surgery of the hand wriest and elbow in FREMONT CA

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

smiling face during all visit.Expert in diagnose during his first visit and always offer choice for treatment to his patient to solve problem from its root.