Dr. Basil O Burney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Basil O Burney?

Best doctor I've had in years

Dr. Burney listens very well to any and all concerns and preferences you have. He is very open to ideas, and treats each patient as their own person. He is very understanding of the fact that not all diabetics are the same. However, since enlarging his office and adding on another specialist his office staff's competence has fallen . The wait time went from 15 minute to over an hour. The staff went from being extremely prompt and nice to being extremely slow, very unfriendly and unprofessional. They even managed to lost my paperwork for the DMV twice.

He is one of the best doctors I have. I wish all had his temperament, calmness and attitude toward their patients as he does. He is the best of the best in my opinion.

awesome doc !!!

Dr Burney has been my diabetic doctor for the last 3 years. He has me on pump and my A1C is great. He is very respectful, listens to my concerns and has great bed side manner.

He is a very good Doctor, would recommend him to my family and friend

AWSOME Doctor

He is an awesome doctor. I did not even get to finish my paperwork before being called back. He does not rush you out of the office. Listens to his patients and takes time to answer any questions. His staff is very helpful as well. Would Highly recommend Dr, Berney

Wonderful physician in every way possible!!!

The BEST Endocrinologist in Alabama

Dr. Burney is an exceptional Endocrinologist. He is very smart with spot-on diagnoses. He cares for his patients, gives the patient as much time the patient needs, and follows- up to see how the patient is. I recommend him to everyone seeking an Endo in Alabama.

Very knowledgable

I highly recommend this doctor. He takes the time to understand and listen about ones condition. He is not quick to medicicate until he has all the facts. My mother and I both go to him. I go for fibromyalgia and high blood pressure and she sees him for her thyroid. He and his staff are very kind and courtious.

Dr. Burney was friendly. He acted as though you were his only patient. He was caring and sit down and discuss issues with you.

Dr. Burney is a compassionate doctor. He discusses your condition and he is very knowledgeable. His staff was very friendly. He was honest.

Dr Burney is a very caring doctor. He made my 16 year old daughter feel at ease. The office was very nice and we did not have a long wait at all. He was very patient with our questions and made sure that we understood everything that he was telling us about our daughter's condition.