Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Basim M Jishi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Jishi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
American University Of Beirut Medical Center
Dr. Basim M Jishi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCSANT-Southwest Cardiac Associates, 5308 N Galloway Ave Ste 100, Mesquite, TX
Dr. Basim M Jishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.