Dr. Basir U Tareen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Basir U Tareen?

A very knowledgable and caring physician. Answers all questions and concerns without talking down to you. He knew i was concerned about one test. We were having trouble getting the hospital to forward results. Dr. Tareen called me from home at night when he finally got the results. Fortunately, they were good and it was a huge relief. He knew I was concerned and responded accordingly.

Excellent Dr. Without

Dr Tareen is a very good Dr. I trusted him with a relatively serious procedure. 3 weeks after surgery I am doing excellent. Seriously Dr. Tareen is a great Dr. with excellent staff.

Great

Dr. Tareen was fast and proficient. Had no wait time, and he took the time to explain everything to me. Great experience! Very kind, confident, and could easily answer any question I had.

The best urologist in town!

The best urologist around! Efficient and straightforward in the office and gifted in the operating room.

Outstanding surgeon and compassionate doctor

After being diagnosed with prostate cancer Dr. Tareen took the time to explain all the options. I ultimately decided on robotic prostatectomy. I went home the day after surgery and was back to work within 2 weeks with minimal pain. I have recovered full function and am cancer free for over a year. I can't thank Dr. Tareen enough for all he did for me.

WONDERFUL UROLOGIST

I was diagnosed with an aggressive prostate cancer. Dr. Tareen took the time to explain all of the treatment options, ultimately I decided to have my prostate removed robotically. My psa is now 0, and I have almost full recovery of my pre-surgery lifestyle. I highly recommend highly recommend this wonderful doctor to any patient.

Skilled and compassionate surgeon

Dr. Tareen makes patients feel comfortable and takes the time to explain everything from diagnosis to treatment. He is a model of what a great doctor should be.

Skilled surgeon and compassionate doctor

Dr. Tareen removed my kidney tumor and performed a partial nephrectomy when 3 other surgeons said it could not be done. I have been cancer free for over a year and feeling great.

Exceptional physician.

I saw Dr. Tareen when I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. He took the time to explain my condition and all of the treatment options. Dr. Tareen performed surgery on me and I am forever thankful for the care I received.

Dr. Basir U Tareen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.