Dr. Baskaran Joshua Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Baskaran Joshua?

Worst I've seen

I gave him a break after my first visit. Not this time! He is cold, uncaring, and dismissive. He doesn't listen or seem to care to work with his patients to get to the bottom of what might me going on. He disregarded the diagnosis of other doctors - even calling one of them a layman - without offering other alternatives or explanations. I had to pry out of him what the medication he prescribed was meant to do. Turns out he gave me a medication for a diagnosis he didn't agree with. He said to use it if it works, stop if it doesn't. No explanation, no refills, no follow-up recommendations. Thankfully I knew enough to decline the first medication he wanted to prescribe. His recommended use could have horrible side effects if I were stop it abruptly because it didn't work. I waited an hour for literally 4.5 minutes of his time. I had to follow him out the door in a failed attempt to have questions answered. Zero stars wasn't an option, so I was forced to give him one

This has been the worse Dr. I have encountered in years. My husband is having aches and pains all over his body and when the Dr. walked into the room, he didn't even look at either of us, was reading paperwork and said "who is the patient". At that point my husband, extended his hand to shake and he completed ignored me ( guess because I'm a female). He didn't read what my husband wrote in the paperwork because his diagnosis was to take 3 Alleve and see him in a few weeks. My husband has been taking 3 Alleve and he has no relief. He said he was going to do blood work, but never told us for what. As he was walking out of the examining room, I HAD TO ASK HIM, are you testing for Lupus, Lyme, Zika, etc. This Dr. acted like we were bothering him and didn't have the time to evaluate my husbands symptoms. THE WORSE!!!!

If you want a Rheumatologist that will spend five minutes in the exam room with you, does not have much care for you, will not listen to you about your symptoms or help you with your malady...then this is the Dr. you want to see. His bedside (office) manner is virtually non existant and followups? Don't make me laugh. The only people in his office that I trust is the office staff. They have more compassion and friendly attitudes than the Dr. will ever have, in my opinion. In short, looking for another Rheumatology Dr.