- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bassam M Dahman MD
Dr. Bassam M Dahman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. Their specialties include Pediatrics. They speak English.
Dr. Bassam M Dahman has 2 locations
Dr. Bassam M Dahman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bassam M Dahman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Bassam M Dahman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 17900 23 Mile Rd Macomb , MI 48044
- 22151 Moross Rd Ste 209 Detroit , MI : (313) 343-3978
More about Dr. Bassam M Dahman
Dr. Dahman is certified in General and Pediatric Surgery. He graduated from Damascus University Medical School. He completed his General Surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and his fellowship in Pediatric Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada. He serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor for the College of Human Medicine at Michigan State University. He holds active memberships in major pediatric and surgical organizations. Dr. Dahman has been practicing pediatric surgery for over twenty-five years. He was recognized by his peers as one of Metro Detroit's most respected pediatric surgeons in Hour Detroit magazine's annual "Top Docs" rankings in 2008.