- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bassam E Haddad has 2 locations
Dr. Bassam E Haddad has the following
Dr. Bassam E Haddad has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Bassam E Haddad Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5208 Calhoun Memorial Hwy Ste C Easley , SC 29640
- 701 Grove Rd Greenville , SC : (864) 455-7000
More about Dr. Bassam E Haddad
Dr. Haddad graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2008. He works in Easley, SC and 1 other location and is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital.