Dr. Bassam E Farah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bassam E Farah?

RN, patient

Wonderful! As an RN of 39 years my standards are very high. Appmts are easy to get and Dr. Farah is very thorough. He sits down and addresses my concerns one by one. His staff is very good with taking care of insurance issues and following up with lab results.

Very attentive, thorough and caring. Highly recommend

Clean and comfortable office setting. Doctor is thorough, caring and made feel at ease !

Poor customer service.

The doctor was good and helpful however, the staff did poor service.I received a bill saying that owe them money for a annual physical that me and my wife did. I called my insurance and they said that the doctor charged the wrong code to them so that's why I received the bill. I called the doctors office and they gave me the billing department's phone number to call. I don't understand why I am calling the billing department if they are the one who sent me information to them. Poor service.

This Dr. has a time limit on his patient's appointments. He refused to discuss more than one issue in the same appointment and I was asked to set up another appointment for any other issues I may have. Not happening!!!!

Useless and Ineffectual

I would expect an Internist, of all physicians, to everything there is to know about human innards, but under no circumstance did Fara make any attempt to explain the lab results I gave him which all pointed to chronic kidney disease, and decided to refer me to a urologist (who was somewhat helpful despite the inapt referral) as opposed to a nephrologist. I wouldn't bother much with this physician because the only thing he is capable of doing is filling out his prescription pad, even when he doesn't know what the problem is.

Dr. Bassam E Farah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.