Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bassam G Hadeed
Dr. Bassam G Hadeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR, with other offices in Tualatin, OR and Portland, OR (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hadeed is affiliated with Oregon Health Science University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bassam G Hadeed has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bassam G Hadeed has the following 10 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Male Circumcision
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Bassam G Hadeed has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
Little bit of waiting time in office when waiting to see doctor. However i feel doctor does a good exam of my child, good bedside manner, always ask if i have questions. Also always goes over milestones that my child should be reaching in the next growth spurt. Would recommend. Doctor is also receptive to alternative methods such as alternative vaccine schedule, etc
I think Dr. Hadeed is a great doctor. But what don't like is the wait time and his staff. His medical assistant is rude and personalable. My son doesn't like her as well. The last few visits we have an average wait time of 30 min. Yesterday we were told that we were his first patient. The appt was at 8:30am and didn't get seen until 9:15am. That is a problem for us. While we were out of state our son broke his finger. We called his office the next morning to make a recheck appt. They told my wife that they will have all the doctor notes and x-rays sent to them. We se an appt 5 days from that day and when we came in he didn't have a clue why we were there. The Dr notes and x-rays weren't even requested like the said they would. His MA said they were and liedto our face. I called the hospital where my son was at and they told me nobody has requested his medical records. I like Dr. Hadeed but I think he is over booked. I don't like his MA or other staff. My son doesn't like the MA as well.
Dr. Hadeed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies Jamaica
Graduated in 1981
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Bassam G Hadeed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bassam G Hadeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.