Dr. Bassam Hadeed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bassam Hadeed?

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Little bit of waiting time in office when waiting to see doctor. However i feel doctor does a good exam of my child, good bedside manner, always ask if i have questions. Also always goes over milestones that my child should be reaching in the next growth spurt. Would recommend. Doctor is also receptive to alternative methods such as alternative vaccine schedule, etc

dr. Hadeed

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I think Dr. Hadeed is a great doctor. But what don't like is the wait time and his staff. His medical assistant is rude and personalable. My son doesn't like her as well. The last few visits we have an average wait time of 30 min. Yesterday we were told that we were his first patient. The appt was at 8:30am and didn't get seen until 9:15am. That is a problem for us. While we were out of state our son broke his finger. We called his office the next morning to make a recheck appt. They told my wife that they will have all the doctor notes and x-rays sent to them. We se an appt 5 days from that day and when we came in he didn't have a clue why we were there. The Dr notes and x-rays weren't even requested like the said they would. His MA said they were and liedto our face. I called the hospital where my son was at and they told me nobody has requested his medical records. I like Dr. Hadeed but I think he is over booked. I don't like his MA or other staff. My son doesn't like the MA as well.

Posted on September 15th, 2014