Dr. Bassam Kadry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bassam Kadry?

Saved my child's life. Amazing Physician.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I will never forget Dr. Kadry. My child was recovering from a tonsil surgery in the recovery area. Everything was fine and I just picked him up from his crib to carry him when all of a sudden he started coughing. Within a matter of seconds he turned blue. I started to scream frantically and the nurses in the recovery area were scrambling to get him back breathing. I was terrified. Dr. Kadry happened to be walking by and ever so calmly instructed the nurses to give him exactly what he needed to take care of my child all the while reassuring me that my baby would be fine. In a matter of seconds chaos became calm and I literally saw life spring back into my child. He became pink and starting crying. It was the only time in my life when I was happy to hear him cry. I can't thank him enough.

ACL Repair: I loved my nerve block!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

I hate needles, hospitals, surgery, and even medicine. Needless to say I was petrified before my ACL surgery. The thought of waking up in the middle of surgery freaked me out. In fact, I was more afraid of anesthesia than surgery. I was fortunate to have Dr. Kadry as my anesthesiologists. His calming presence, bright smile, and willingness to accommodate my concerns quickly put me at ease. I remember talking about the nerve block but dont even remember him doing it. It was painless. :) I wish I had the nerve block for my first repair. Thank you Dr. Kadry!

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2010

Dr. Kadry is very thorough, meticulous, and kind. I have worked with him for several years as an OR nurse and specifically requested him when I had shoulder surgery. I have seen how he cares for patients in the OR and he is truly a guardian angel.

Posted on April 18th, 2010