Dr. Bassam G Rizk Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bassam G Rizk?

William Gibbs

Done a very difficult surgery on me and fixed my problem. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

If you want to be treated like a person and not a number, go to this office. Dr. Rizk is very knowledgeable and thorough. He explains all options of treatment available. Teresa and Rachel are awesome! This has been the best doctor's office I have been to in a long time.

Great Surgeon

He was surgeon for a colon re-section and obstructional hernia. He was very through and had a great manner about himself. My mother was an OR nurse for 30 years and now she wants to use him as well.

VERY UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR

If you want to be treated like a real person and not a payment go see Dr. Bassam after a year of different doctors giving me other crap that didn't work I was stuck in the bed all day. He fixed my issue and gave me other options . You won't be wasting your time.

I am still having problems I have had three surg. over 16 months. For the first two I had another group of doctors that tried to help me. they kept me down for months. with long hospital stays.With Dr. Rizk he got me up early and I think that is great.it hurt but in the long run I think it was better. However now I have aprolapse and having surg again. I am praying the fourth time is the one that will work. If you need aDr. for that kind of surg. he is the one I would start with. I feel like if he had done the first surg. I would not be going thur this next one.his office staff very caring.I am really praying this next surg next week will be good and I will get well .

AMAZING

This doctor sees you when you need to be seen as often as needed and takes his time. He knows his patients and gets to know the one taking care of them. He has helped me MANY times. I love Dr Rizk and his amazing staff! Teresa & Rachel handle the front and patient rooms like angels.

Great visit

He made me very comfortable and genuinely cared about my well being. Great doc