1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Bassel Ramadan?

Highly Recommend

Dr. Ramadan is my pulmonologist. I have never had another physician who was as caring and concerned about my progress. He just is very personable but yet professional. His office staff is friendly also. I only gave 3 stars for the waiting time because on my last visit I had to wait 25 min, but when I finally saw him he was as thorough as usual and didn't make me feel rushed in my questions. I always feel like I get my questions answered to my satisfaction and my COPD has improved tremendously since I saw him. So, I didn't really mind the wait, and compared to my other doctor's the wait was average, if not less, than most.

Birth Control

Bassel Ramadan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.