- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bassel A Salman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bassel A Salman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Bassel A Salman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak , MI : (248) 898-5000
More about Dr. Bassel A Salman
Dr. Salman graduated from the University of Damascus in 1990. Dr. Salman works in Royal Oak, MI and specializes in Pediatrics.