Dr. Bassel Salman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bassel Salman?

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Interesting bedside manner. Spent 3 mins and left. We weren't offered another option to see someone else. We will be leaving Beaumont to follow up with someone else for asthma. Thankfully, my son is home now.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I was told he is a lung specialist for kids. I found out he is a pediatrician and NOT a lung specialist by training. I feel he is falsely representing himself. Please check his credentials before seeing him. I feel cheated!!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

This was my son's anesthesiologist for an MRI. My son has a very bad reaction to the anesthesia and Dr. Salman was very patient, explained everything, offered us many options, and even called us at home to check on my son later. He was very caring and concerned.

Posted on October 24th, 2017