Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bassam M Dahman MD
Dr. Bassam M Dahman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grosse Pointe, MI, with another office in Macomb, MI. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Bassam M Dahman has 2 locations
17900 23 Mile Rd
Macomb, MI 48044
Dr. Bassam M Dahman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bassam M Dahman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bassam M Dahman - Posted on January 26th, 2015
Probably the best doctor on the planet
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bassam M Dahman - Posted on October 27th, 2011
Dr. Bassam Dahman is the best doctor on the planet... and there is a strong possibility that he is the best doctor in the entire universe. Dr. Dahman fixed my child's ailment very fast and great. I recommend him to anyone who has a child with a medical problem. He is the best surgeon in the world. All other doctors are inferior to him. I don't know how much he gets paid but it is probably not enough. Dr. Dahman knows everything there is to know about medicine. He is very gentil with children and makes them healthy when they are sick.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Bassam M Dahman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bassam M Dahman's office for more information.
22151 Moross Rd Ste 209 Grosse Pointe, MI : (313) 343-3978
17900 23 Mile Rd Macomb, MI 48044
More about Dr. Bassam M Dahman
Dr. Dahman is certified in General and Pediatric Surgery. He graduated from Damascus University Medical School. He completed his General Surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and his fellowship in Pediatric Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada. He serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor for the College of Human Medicine at Michigan State University. He holds active memberships in major pediatric and surgical organizations. Dr. Dahman has been practicing pediatric surgery for over twenty-five years. He was recognized by his peers as one of Metro Detroit's most respected pediatric surgeons in Hour Detroit magazine's annual "Top Docs" rankings in 2008.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bassam M Dahman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grosse Pointe, MI.