Dr. Bassem El-Nabbout Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bassem El-Nabbout?

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I love this dr. He is the best and takes very good care of his patients!

Total thumbs up

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. El-Nabbout was kind, courteous, explained every step of the way what was going on and why in dealing with our daughter from the age of 3-5. Now 6, and one year out from last visit, I still receive answers to my questions and the same courtesy and professional yet friendly assistance if I call with any concerns. The willingness of him and his staff to help and to make a medical situation tolerable is amazing.

Not Happy

Posted on November 14th, 2013

He never listens to me, or the concerns I have. My child has had anger issues since he has been on his medication, and yet he says that the medication is suppose to help his anger, never seems concerned I wish I knew who to speak to about it because Iam quite tired of it, and he always seems to rush us out of the office.

Courteous and Kind-hearted

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

We have been with him so far for a few months and he has done more int he past few months and listening to my needs than our old doctor did in 2 yrs. Thank you to a very kindhearted man

Great doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2011

Dr El Nabbout is a great doctor, very smart and knows his job pretty well. I recommend him to every parent who has a child with any neurological problem.

Excellent care

Posted on September 5th, 2011

Dr. El-Nabbout has always provided great care for our daughter. He was always courteous, caring, and exceeded our expectations. He visited everyday while she was in hospital and our daughter became very attached to him. Unfortunately, we were referred on to another neuro more specialized. We miss him very much!

excellent doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr El-Nabbout is a very good dotor, very compassionate and intelligent. I am glad I had the chance to know him and be our son's doctor.

Saw my child while admitted to the hospitial

Posted on March 6th, 2011

After 2 weeks of waiting for answers and being ignored by doctors we finally meet Dr. El Nabbout. What a blessing it was when he walked into our room. He pulled up a chair and sat down to talk with us. He spent half an hour listening to us tell him about everything we had been going through then he gave our child an examination and was actually able to tell us what he thought was going on. He was the first Doctor to spend time with us and actually give us some idea of what was going on. I was amazed by his compassion for not only my child but us as parents. He quickly became our child's Neurologist.

Posted on March 28th, 2010

Wonderful accuracy and speed of diagnosis (first visit!) Great bedside manner. Spoke over the phone to parent that wasn't able to be at appt. Very caring and awesome neurologist!

Posted on June 17th, 2008

Very nice bedside manners, amazing neurologist.

Posted on June 15th, 2008

Dr. El-Nabbout is my child's neurologist. He is a wonderful doctor and has an excellent bedside manner. He is caring and listens to your concerns and answers any questions you might have. He is thorough and complete in his diagnostics and is a great doctor.

Posted on February 10th, 2017