Dr. Bassem S Tawadrous Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bassem S Tawadrous?

Love this Dr. he is very easy to talk to, approachable, and compassionate and his nurses are amazing. I would highly recommend my friends and family to Dr. Tawadrous to anyone,

He delivered both of my baby girls at Bayshore Hospital and was a fantastic doctor both times. My first pregnancy was easy and my second one I had alot of complications with that pregnancy ,but he was very assuring that everything would be ok and it was. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His staff was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

Dr. T delievered all 3 of my children! He was wonderful and I love his staff. Escpecially betty and jennifer! They all care so much. I wouldn't use any one else. Dr. T is always just a phone call away .

Awesome Doctor

I switched to him in my third trimester he's nice very caring and thorough staff is awesome too the wait is awful though

Mama

Very bright and caring doctor

good doctor

I really liked dr tawdrous alot. He diagnosed my pre-eclampsia early and answered all my concerns. He is a very caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

I was very upset when I found out that Dr. Tawadrous was leaving but I just found out that he has moved his practice to 4600 Fairmont Parkway, Ste 200, Pasadena, TX 77504. 281-487-2371. I love Dr. Tawadrous! He is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever had!

Very Through

I adored having Tawadrous as a doctor with my first pregnancy. I switched to him when I was 36 weeks along and the process went smoothly. Now that I am pregnant with my second child I immediately decided to see him. He is very through. He double checks things that may potentially cause a problem before the typical time frame. For example I have hypoglycemia so he did a glucose test my first visit (14 weeks) just to make sure and will do the average one at 24 weeks. His answering service is very through I have received phone calls from my dr within 20 min everytime I have called after hours. Once was even 11 o'clock at night. He has left his old office and I am really hoping he continues to practice so I can continue seeing him.

Dr. Tawadrous was extremely curteous and gracious when I met with him. He was very thorough and took his time when meeting with me.

Dr. Bassem S Tawadrous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.